To contact us:
22 West Main Street
P.O. Box 246
Waukon, Iowa 52172
Click here to link to
Viking State Bank
|Waukon State Bank
Residential Real Estate Loans
At Waukon State Bank, we are committed to offering you a wide variety of residential real estate loans. We want to make it possible for you to acquire the home of your dreams. Our programs are designed for almost any budget and our knowledgeable loan officers will work with you to find the program which best suits your unique situation.
Click here to apply for a Real Estate loan
- Conventional Financing may require only a low down payment and competitive long term fixed interest rates.
- Iowa FirstHome Buyers is a program specifically designed for the special needs of a first time home purchaser. A reduced interest rate is available for qualified borrowers.
- Veterans Administration Guaranteed Loan is for veterans and requires little or no down payment and has a fixed long term interest rate.
- Rural Guaranty Housing Program is for the purchase of homes in communities with populations below 20,000. These also require no down payment and have fixed long-term interest rates.
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage is a loan with an interest rate that is adjustable with the current market rates.
- Home Equity Loan is a loan which can be used to generate cash for a variety of uses from the equity in your current home.
Please contact any of the loan officers at Waukon State Bank for more details on any of the financing programs available. Please click here for contact information for Pamela Larson, Pat Friar, Erik Helgerson or Dan Denk. They would be happy to provide you with details on each program including down payment amounts, loan terms, approval time, mortgage limits and much more.
At Waukon State Bank, we want to turn your dreams of a new home into a reality!