To contact us:
22 West Main Street
P.O. Box 246
Waukon, Iowa 52172
Click here to link to
Viking State Bank
|Savings Overdraft Protection
Savings Overdraft Protection is an automatic savings transfer that is generated in the event that your checking account is overdrawn.
To get set up for this great service, contact our Bookkeeping Department. Please click here for contact information on a bank employee in our Bookkeeping department. Any of these employees would be happy to set you up for Savings Overdraft Protection or to assist you with questions regarding Savings Overdraft Protection.
- Savings Overdraft Protection is an automatic transfer that automatically transfers funds to your checking account from your savings account in case of an overdraft.
- An overdraft fee is avoided when this transfer is made
- A notice is mailed to notify you of the transfer
- Transfers are done in $100 increments
- This service is not available on the Free Checking Account
- There is no annual fee